Monday, September 28, 2009

Friday

I was thinking of the first meeting to be this friday... I think that should work for everyone. I will send out some texts too and we can figure out everyone schedules for a time that will work.

Maybe we can meet at the Coffee Connection, I think thats the one across for SLCC on State and about 21st. That seems like a pretty cute shop so I think it will work.

Just bring your ideas for a book you wanna read and then we can put them all in a hat and draw for our first book!

If this works for everyone maybe we can even meet the first weekend of every month?

Well anyways Im excited to get this started!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! or we can do it at veggie house... just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style!
    I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will for sure be there! I'm so excited to see what book we'll be reading and I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i can't make it ladies, but let me know what book you guys decided on! xoxo, darlene

    ReplyDelete