Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First meeting

I was thinking our first meeting could be on Friday or Saturday- Oct 2nd or 3rd. What works for everyone? I know that some of us work during the week... but some of the ladies work on the weekends so its hard to decide which days work best but we can figure it out.

Also I was thinking our first meeting we can decide on the first book so we won't have anything to read until then. AND we can decide how we want to do everything and everyone can just bring their ideas and stuff.

Yes or No, just tell me what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Nevermind that Anonymous comment. I was experimenting, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Darlene. I can do friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could probably do any night because come October 1 I'm out of a J-O-B... :(

    ReplyDelete