Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Push.

I heard that this movie is based on a real-life story. Im not sure how real-life it is or if it is based on real circumstances. But I do know that it is based on a book. I think if I read this book I will cry like a baby and I know if I see the movie I will for sure cry as well, haha. It looks way good though and super interesting.
Photobucket

Synopsis

An electrifying first novel that shocks by its language, its circumstances, and its brutal honesty, Push recounts a young black street-girl's horrendous and redemptive journey through a Harlem inferno. For Precious Jones, 16 and pregnant with her father's child, miraculous hope appears and the world begins to open up for her when a courageous, determined teacher bullies, cajoles, and inspires her to learn to read, to define her own feelings and set them down in a diary.

1 comment: