Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tempted...

B got me into this series and Im so glad she did. It is a Young Adult book, but Im starting to learn these are the best kind of books, haha.

This is the the 6th book in the House of Night Series and it doesnt even seem like there has already been 6 because they are full of suspense and scandal!!
You can read the first chapter over on B's blog, or the book just came out this week!

Aaaand yes it is about vampires, but its actually a lot better than some of the stuff out there. Like some of those books are just a little too ridiculous- I tried reading the Vampire Diaries and I couldnt finish it... but these are totes worth checking out.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I started "Sharp Objects" and its soo good! I'm halfway through it and I'd def. Recomend it. I have a lot more book suggestions for next book meeting too. I'm excited! We'll have to do it definetly at the first of the month because I'm going to San Francisco on November 6th for a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already half way done! EEEEEEEKKKK! I'm jealous Al I wish I was going with you! I am free any weekday after 7pm and anytime during the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man ladies i am definitely getting behind aren't i?

    ReplyDelete
  4. its ok girl! ill keep you updated. plus this book club is still in the beginning stages so we will get it all figured out for everybody eventually.

    ReplyDelete